Big Foot Inn is a supper house style restaurant and bar with a loyal following. It is conveniently located off Route 14 and about two miles south of Walworth, WI and six miles north of Harvard, IL, putting it right on the border. Built in 1946, the building has always been Big Foot Inn, named in honor of Chief Big Foot. When Lee Archos took over the Inn thirty-eight years ago, he maintained its original identity, but later refurbished the structure, adding two new dining rooms. Lee and his wife Eugenia have upheld the tradition and maintained the strong following that accompanies the Big Foot Inn.